Class Heavy
Type Defensive
Speed 77%
Health 300
Abilities Spin Up
WeaponsDamage Clip Size Clip Capacity Extra Info
Sasha 500 - 550/sec
(1050/sec crits)
200 200 Has a Spin up and Down time of 1 second.
Shotgun 78 - 90 (180 crit) 6 32 N/A
Fists43 - 87 (195 crit) 0 0 N/A
Unlockables Damage Clip Size Clip CapacityExtra Info
Natascha 380 - 420/sec
(1000/sec crit)
200 200Slows Target by 25%
Sandvich 0 1 Unlimited Heals 240 health over 4 seconds (Imobile)
K.G.B43 - 87 (195 crit) 0 0 5 secs of 100% crits after each kill

Abilities -
Spin up - When firing using either Sasha or Natascha, there is 1 second while the gun spins up and down. When spun up or firing, the heavy can only move at 27% of the top speed.

Heavy + Medic = Sex

Admin

https://the-pantheon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The   Heavy Empty Re: The Heavy

Post  Jack.*insert random text* on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:43 pm

The heavy...the big,fat,Russian heavy. Most people think there is absolutely no skill required in playing this class. They are wrong. Yes it's true,anyone can hold m1 and/or m2,but then they will be sitting ducks for rockets,stickies,snipers,spies,pyros etcetcetc. Example:The 2forts bridge. Many heavys go spray around like a demented incontinent teacher. What will happen next: They get raped.RAPED!Any heavy spraying on the 2forts bridge is like a big sign that says FREE KILL. And it's even worse on Vikings,due to the large open space on the boats. What would i suggest? Avoid large open spaces whenever possible. When your inside a building(2forts again yes)or any other construction with tight corridors try to peek around the corner and when you think there is an enemy(and no active sg!),jump past the corner with your minigun spinning to surprise and subdue of most treaths. When considering the choice for your secondary weapon, think about your play style: Do i have a medic around me all the time? Do i want to be a medic whore? Do i want to finish enemys off with the shotgun or do i use my minigun for everything?1 more thing,this requires CAPS:

USE THE ORIGINAL MINIGUN!NATACHA ONLY ANNOYS PEOPLE AND WHEN FIGHTING HEAVY VS HEAVY THE OTHER HEAVY USUALLY WINS!

When you want to finish off retreating enemys fast,equip the shotgun.
Pro:
Fast damage for retreating,allmost death enemys.
The secondary that actually does damage.
If you have an empty minigun and haven't got the shotty youre fucked;simple as that.
Con:
You are medic dependant(or w/e you call it).
Far less damage then the allmighty minigun.
Sandvich has sandvich lines!

When you don't want to be medic dependant(poor medic can do someone else from behind),equip the sandvich.
Pro:
It heals!
Sandvich lines are funny*eat sandvich and use a normal voice command*!
Critsandvich is 1337.
Check PRO TIP.
Con:
Can't do any damage with it.
When you don't spam a voicecommand when eating you here a very loud nom nom nom om om;this can betray your position to the enemy.
You can't attack while eating

But...here it comes:

PRO TIP!:Whenever you eat the sandvich and close to a wall you can look what's in the other room. This is the biggest pro of the sandvich,but there might still be a chance the enemy get's you while eating. When doing this try to get your back to the wall for incoming spies.

iow:Want to see what's behind a wall? Stand next to it,with your back to the wall,eat and spam a voicecommand at the same time,and anticipate on what's behind the wall.

Last point of interest:melee.
Equip the KGB.Simple.Only if you want to tauntkill you use fists. When you've cornered an enemy try finish him off with the KGB. 5 second guarantied crits is a long time and the minigun can easily kill 5 -6 people,let's say, when they aren't paying attention. Or you could rack up melee kills with the KGB;the choice is yours.

Hope this helps,this is how i usually play the heavy.OMG i shouldn't have told that affraid
Jack.*insert random text*
Jack.*insert random text*
Wannabe Newbie
Wannabe Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Jack.*insert random text* wrote:The heavy...the big,fat,Russian heavy. Most people think there is absolutely no skill required in playing this class. They are wrong. Yes it's true,anyone can hold m1 and/or m2,but then they will be sitting ducks for rockets,stickies,snipers,spies,pyros etcetcetc. Example:The 2forts bridge. Many heavys go spray around like a demented incontinent teacher. What will happen next: They get raped.RAPED!Any heavy spraying on the 2forts bridge is like a big sign that says FREE KILL. And it's even worse on Vikings,due to the large open space on the boats. What would i suggest? Avoid large open spaces whenever possible. When your inside a building(2forts again yes)or any other construction with tight corridors try to peek around the corner and when you think there is an enemy(and no active sg!),jump past the corner with your minigun spinning to surprise and subdue of most treaths. When considering the choice for your secondary weapon, think about your play style: Do i have a medic around me all the time? Do i want to be a medic whore? Do i want to finish enemys off with the shotgun or do i use my minigun for everything?1 more thing,this requires CAPS:

USE THE ORIGINAL MINIGUN!NATACHA ONLY ANNOYS PEOPLE AND WHEN FIGHTING HEAVY VS HEAVY THE OTHER HEAVY USUALLY WINS!

When you want to finish off retreating enemys fast,equip the shotgun.
Pro:
Fast damage for retreating,allmost death enemys.
The secondary that actually does damage.
If you have an empty minigun and haven't got the shotty youre fucked;simple as that.
Con:
You are medic dependant(or w/e you call it).
Far less damage then the allmighty minigun.
Sandvich has sandvich lines!

When you don't want to be medic dependant(poor medic can do someone else from behind),equip the sandvich.
Pro:
It heals!
Sandvich lines are funny*eat sandvich and use a normal voice command*!
Critsandvich is 1337.
Check PRO TIP.
Con:
Can't do any damage with it.
When you don't spam a voicecommand when eating you here a very loud nom nom nom om om;this can betray your position to the enemy.
You can't attack while eating

But...here it comes:

PRO TIP!:Whenever you eat the sandvich and close to a wall you can look what's in the other room. This is the biggest pro of the sandvich,but there might still be a chance the enemy get's you while eating. When doing this try to get your back to the wall for incoming spies.

iow:Want to see what's behind a wall? Stand next to it,with your back to the wall,eat and spam a voicecommand at the same time,and anticipate on what's behind the wall.

Last point of interest:melee.
Equip the KGB.Simple.Only if you want to tauntkill you use fists. When you've cornered an enemy try finish him off with the KGB. 5 second guarantied crits is a long time and the minigun can easily kill 5 -6 people,let's say, when they aren't paying attention. Or you could rack up melee kills with the KGB;the choice is yours.

Hope this helps,this is how i usually play the heavy.OMG i shouldn't have told that affraid

The most important point that Jack made:

Jump and spin.

Whenever you need to spin up your minigun, do it in the air. Not only does it allow you to jump around corners and surprise enemies, but it'll also allow you to get closer to people when you start firing. That small distance can be crucial at times, and can be the difference between getting the kill, or them running off with 30 health to a medic.
Also, as soon as you rev up your minigun, you essentially become 5x the giant, walking target then you were before. Use this jump to make this vulnerable point a lot safer.
Ryan
Ryan
Wannabe Newbie
Wannabe Newbie

http://www.myspace.com/flannery710       -        http://www.fac

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanner Kay on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:48 am

Good tactics so far, especially with the jump spin!

However don't underestimate the humble fist though, the KGB has a slower rate of punching and less ability to crit right off the bat. With the KGB you have to be a bit sneakier in where you place yourself and get the first punch to work, whereas the fist can work a little more openly toe to toe, especially against scoot toe to toe tactics (in where they crowd you to avoid minigun spray.)

Tanner Kay
Wannabe Newbie
Wannabe Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down