The Pantheon of Awesome
Do you want to log in?

A big Hello from Spah Checkah!

Go down

A big Hello from Spah Checkah! Empty A big Hello from Spah Checkah!

Post  SPAH CHECKAH on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:20 pm



I think this video descripes my Pyro madness pretty well. Anyways, I think you guys and girls know me already. I'm that Pyro and Spy playing guy, who sometimes might seem a little bit shy on the mic, but that's only because English is not my native tongue and I sometimes tend to mishear words in spoken English.

I've been a server and forum admin in my former HL2DM clan, made two satirical 20 minute award-winning but not so popular BF2 videos, was voluntary newsposter for C&C in a gaming portal and made maps for almost every game I played.


Last edited by SPAH CHECKAH on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 8 times in total
SPAH CHECKAH
SPAH CHECKAH
Wannabe Newbie
Wannabe Newbie

Posts : 18
Points : 27
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-06-28
Age : 29
Location : Mrphmrphmrph!

Back to top Go down

A big Hello from Spah Checkah! Empty Re: A big Hello from Spah Checkah!

Post  Jack.*insert random text* on Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Lolz that vid is so awesome Very Happy SPAHCHECK!SPAHCHECK!!1!SPAAAAHCHECK!11!!!

Welcome aboard...
Jack.*insert random text*
Jack.*insert random text*
Wannabe Newbie
Wannabe Newbie

Posts : 32
Points : 36
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

A big Hello from Spah Checkah! Empty Re: A big Hello from Spah Checkah!

Post  SPAH CHECKAH on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:14 am

Jack.*insert random text* wrote:Lolz that vid is so awesome Very Happy SPAHCHECK!SPAHCHECK!!1!SPAAAAHCHECK!11!!!

Welcome aboard...

Ty jack. Anyways my name comes straight from this video. I just couldn't think of a better and more hilarious name, especially by with slangish pronunciation. I regulary kept changing my nicknames since playing TF2 until this spring. Some of you guys might know me also under the names Mr. Calhoun, nameless, /v/ Weegee, Vince Offer or anything else you could think off.
SPAH CHECKAH
SPAH CHECKAH
Wannabe Newbie
Wannabe Newbie

Posts : 18
Points : 27
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-06-28
Age : 29
Location : Mrphmrphmrph!

Back to top Go down

A big Hello from Spah Checkah! Empty Re: A big Hello from Spah Checkah!

Post  Lt. Smash on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:01 am

You're a /wg/ tard too? cheers
Lt. Smash
Lt. Smash
Wannabe Newbie
Wannabe Newbie

Posts : 19
Points : 25
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-06-12
Location : People's Republic of Ireland.

Back to top Go down

A big Hello from Spah Checkah! Empty Re: A big Hello from Spah Checkah!

Post  SPAH CHECKAH on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:15 pm

I have to admit that I'm rather a /v/tard. Altough 70% of /v/ is filled with threads about Japanese as well as weird indie and oldie games the remaining 30% consist of some quite amusing threads.
SPAH CHECKAH
SPAH CHECKAH
Wannabe Newbie
Wannabe Newbie

Posts : 18
Points : 27
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-06-28
Age : 29
Location : Mrphmrphmrph!

Back to top Go down

A big Hello from Spah Checkah! Empty Re: A big Hello from Spah Checkah!

Post  Lt. Smash on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:19 pm

The only times I go on /v/ are when I need help with something. xD
They love Civ and Oblivion there.
Civ is a pretty cool guy though.
Lt. Smash
Lt. Smash
Wannabe Newbie
Wannabe Newbie

Posts : 19
Points : 25
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-06-12
Location : People's Republic of Ireland.

Back to top Go down

A big Hello from Spah Checkah! Empty Re: A big Hello from Spah Checkah!

Post  SPAH CHECKAH on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Lt. Smash wrote:The only times I go on /v/ are when I need help with something. xD
They love Civ and Oblivion there.
Civ is a pretty cool guy though.

Imo it's just a seasional trend. I guess in fall they'll be playing Stalker again and other stuff. Altough Civ is a pretty good game. But it's too time wasting for me.
SPAH CHECKAH
SPAH CHECKAH
Wannabe Newbie
Wannabe Newbie

Posts : 18
Points : 27
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-06-28
Age : 29
Location : Mrphmrphmrph!

Back to top Go down

A big Hello from Spah Checkah! Empty Re: A big Hello from Spah Checkah!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum